Home  Marketplace  Practice Listing Details

Practice For Sale

OKLAHOMA-OKONTAHE | South of Norman, OK

Listing Price: Contact Seller

OKLAHOMA-OKONTAHE No Image Available
Located south of Norman, large practice with 5 restorative ops, 4 hygiene ops and collecting 1.1 million a year. Very stable practice and great cash flow with an overhead of 56%, leaving 44% profit for a new buyer. 2500 active patients in the last two years and averaging 34 new patients a month. Practice has been growing consistently since its establishment over 25 years ago. Digital radiographs (including pano), Itero with cloud based and remote access practice management software. Most procedures offered in house including complex restorative, orthodontics, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. Seller is considering buy-out or partnership buy-in arrangements. For more information, contact PARAGON at 866 898-1867, e-mail: info@paragon.us.com, visit www.paragon.us.com or James Avdoyan (601) 540-2284 or via email at javdoyan@paragon.us.com
  • Type of Practice: Dental
  • Practice Location: South of Norman, OK
  • Status: Available
  • Annual Revenue: $0.00
  • Number of Employees: 0

 

Contact Seller

All fields are required.

Share Listing

All fields are required.

Marketplace listings include only information provided by sellers. Wells Fargo Practice Finance is not responsible for the property attributes or accuracy of the information.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.

All financing is subject to credit approval.