Benefits for American Animal Hospital Association Members
Wells Fargo Practice Finance provides customized tools and resources to help you achieve your practice goals at all career stages. As an AAHA member, you have access to a full suite of practice financing programs, preferred rates and expert project support.
Practice financing programs
- Practice acquisition and start-up financing
- Equipment, expansion and relocation project funding
- Practice equity loans
- Commercial real estate financing
- Debt consolidation and business refinance
Express financing is also available for equipment purchases between $5,000 and $100,000 and MARKETLink* purchases between $5,000 and $10,000. Advantages include:
- Terms up to 60 months
- No documentation fees
- Easy application process with maximum 24 hour turnaround
You’ll also benefit from:
Take advantage of special member pricing and other financial resources for your practice.
Practice Success Program
You’ll enjoy access to complimentary tools and resources that help you manage practice projects and grow your business.
- Business planning tools, including customized market data reports
- Qualified referrals to veterinary practice experts
- Expert project support
All practice financing is subject to credit approval. Business Refinance Program is for business term debt only. Revolving credit and existing Wells Fargo Practice Finance debt are not eligible for consolidation.
* MARKETLink is AAHA’s distributor of choice, serving the veterinary community with vaccines, pharmaceuticals, supplies, equipment, and services that support growth strategies related to efficient inventory management. Go to the MARKETLink website.
Call 1-866-4MY-PAWS (1-866-469-7297) and speak to a practice financing specialist or your Business Development Manager.
Already a Client?
Call Client Services at 1-800-628-7816 between 7 am and 4 pm Pacific Time or send us an email.