Wells Fargo Practice Finance specializes in providing customized financing packages, project support and valuable business planning tools and programs to dental, medical, veterinary and optometric practices. Our goal is to provide attainable financing and an educational platform to assist doctors through every type of career transition — from purchasing a practice to building, equipping, expanding or selling their facilities.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance has served the dental market since 1989, the veterinary market since 1998, the optometric market since 2004 and the medical market since 2009.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance is the only practice lender selected especially for ADA members and endorsed by ADA Business Resources. It’s a relationship that dates back to 1996. Four years later, we became the only practice lender recommended by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). In 2009, we earned the recommendation of the American Medical Association (AMA), and in 2010, that of the American Optometric Association (AOA). We support members of all of these organizations with preferred rates for practice financing as well as consultative, comprehensive services that contribute to the success of each member’s practice.
Customized practice financing is the process of designing a loan package that meets as closely as possible a practitioner’s specific monthly budget requirements and preferred payment terms (number of years for loan payment), while providing the best interest rates available. Wells Fargo Practice Finance carefully calculates all of these factors when designing each custom financing package.
Practice financing programs fund projects that focus on building and growing a practice, such as acquisition, start-up, construction (including ground-up, remodel, expansion and leasehold improvements), new equipment purchases, commercial real estate and business refinance programs.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance provides customized practice financing for projects ranging from practice acquisition and start-up and expansion to equipment purchases, commercial real estate and business refinance programs.
- Practice acquisition
- Practice start-up
- Expansion and relocation projects
- Equipment financing
- Business refinance
- Commercial real estate financing
- Practice Equity Loan
No. Many lenders can only offer a predetermined financing package with set terms and fees because of their large size and bureaucratic loan approval process. But Wells Fargo Practice Finance has the flexibility and the resources to provide customized, knowledgeable service to every client, based on each client’s particular needs.
There are three key ways that Wells Fargo Practice Finance is different from other lenders.
- Wells Fargo Practice Finance provides practice financing based primarily on the income of the practice - what we call performance-based lending – allowing doctors with fewer accumulated assets to more easily purchase, build, sustain and grow a practice.
- Clients are automatically enrolled in our signature Practice Success Program. They’ll experience our legendary personal service and professional support including free project consultation, relevant educational resources and qualified referrals to professional healthcare service providers to assist in all aspects of managing a practice.
- Wells Fargo Practice Finance is a partner in administering the financial details of the project so doctors can stay focused on what really matters — their patients. While other lenders finalize the relationship when they deliver the check, our team is just getting started, providing vendor referrals, tracking invoices and coordinating payment schedules to ensure vendors are satisfied and the project stays on schedule.
We work with doctors through every stage of their careers. Our clients tend to be solo practitioners or partners who are investing in a significant career or practice transition, such as an acquisition or start-up, a remodel or expansion, debt consolidation and reinvestment or retirement planning.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance offers numerous resources to help you answer important business questions like these. To get started, order our New Doctor Planner or call the Contact Your Business Development Manager in your region for helpful information.
Wells Fargo Practice Finance serves the entire United States and is supported by fifteen sales regions. Our headquarters are in Emeryville, California, just outside of San Francisco.
Locate the Business Development Manager for your region, or call us at 1-800-326-0376.
To start the application process, simply apply now, or call 1-800-326-0376 to speak with a Business Development Manager.
The supporting documentation required for your application depends on the type of financing for which you are applying. For more information, contact your Business Development Manager.
All practice financing is subject to credit approval. Business Refinance Program is for business term debt only. Revolving credit and existing Wells Fargo Practice Finance debt are not eligible for consolidation.